Click here to use our accessible website

Notify Me

Close
Submit
Superzoom
FatFace Brown Organic Leopard Lace-Up Trainers
£32

FatFace Brown Organic Leopard Lace-Up Trainers

232-014
Read More
Sustainable sneaks have shaken up the traditional plimsoll trainer, giving it a fresh sense of purpose. 90% of the rubber in the sole is fro
Sustainable sneaks have shaken up the traditional plimsoll trainer, giving it a fresh sense of purpose. 90% of the rubber in the sole is from forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® and the remaining 10% is recycled rubber. FatFace have minimised their packaging and are on a mission to create high quality designs which have less environmental impact. Teaming a classic plimsoll design with a stylish leopard print, these trainers will have you feeling and looking good every time you step out. Made with a 100% organic cotton upper and lining for fashion with a conscience.
Main - 100% Cotton. Lining - 100% Cotton. Sole - 100% Rubber.

Reviews

No reviews have been submitted yet.

Confirm Country Change

Are you sure you want to navigate away from this site?

If you navigate away from this site
you will lose your shopping bag and its contents.

Cancel