Click here to use our accessible website

Notify Me

Close
Submit
Superzoom
Noble Isle Clear Pinewood Botanical Scented Candle
£58

Noble Isle Pinewood Botanical Scented Candle

Q03-449
Read More
Pinewood Botanical Candle takes you on an enchanting journey through Scotland’s ancient Moray forest. Capturing the senses, this candle is n
Pinewood Botanical Candle takes you on an enchanting journey through Scotland’s ancient Moray forest. Capturing the senses, this candle is not only a visual delight with the embedded pine cones and fern; the fresh, evergreen scent blends beautifully, bringing uplifting notes of elemi, and cypress; sappy notes of cedarwood, guaiac wood and fir; and the lingering woody earthiness of patchouli, vetiver and musk. Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn in a draught.Do not place near a heat source. Place the candle upright.Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.Trim wicks to about 1cm before lighting.Do not move a burning candle. Never use liquid to extinguish. Remove packaging before use. Do not touch it, it may be hot.Never leave a burning candle unattended.Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 1cm. Read the labels before use. If you get wax on the skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or a rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. Keep out of reach of children and pets. "Important Always leave at least 10cm between candles Do not burn in a draught. Do not place near a heat source. Place the candle upright. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim wicks to about 1cm before lighting. Do not move a burning candle. Never use liquid to extinguish. Remove packaging before use. Do not touch it, it may be hot. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 1cm. Warning The Sleep candle range is designed to enhance relaxation. You must not fall asleep whilst a candle is burning. Read the labels before use. If you get wax on the skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or a rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. Keep out of reach of children and pets."

Reviews

No reviews have been submitted yet.

Confirm Country Change

Are you sure you want to navigate away from this site?

If you navigate away from this site
you will lose your shopping bag and its contents.

Cancel